Saturday, December 25, 2010

What's Been Keeping Me Busy

Happy Holidays everybody!  I hope you all are having a good relaxing day - We've been on the go most of the month and it's great to be able to kick back today.
We spent some time visiting our son and his family in Minneapolis.  As usual it was wonderful - especially getting to spend some time with our granddaughters.  We even had a couple of bonus days because of the BIG SNOW!  It was such a heavy snow that they even closed the Mall of America - on a Saturday afternoon 2 weeks before Christmas!  And they closed the Minneapolis public schools for a couple of days - unheard of!

Well I got SOME of my special projects finished in time for the holidays-
 A while back I may have mentioned that I was knitting fingerless gloves for my daughter-in-law.  Well, I've been knitting for many years and have done some complicated patterns but have never done gloves before .  All those fingers!   She wanted them to come up to her elbows - (remember - they live in Minnesota)


Well, they're not works of art but they're snugly and they're DONE! 

No comments: